Customer Success Specialist @ Jungle Scout
Added Mar 02 from WFH.io
This person will be assigned as the primary subject matter expert for one of the Jungle Scout apps. They will report to the Jungle Scout Customer Success Manager.
- Responsible for keeping CS team up to date on new initiatives and training as needed when processes change
- Responsible for keeping the Knowledge Base up to date
- Responsible for being the liaison between the product manager, developers, marketing team and Customer Success team
- Lead the ticket inboxes and responsible for helping customer success team with challenging, product-specific questions
- Responsible for documenting and reporting important customer trends
- Responsible for Facebook messages, posts, being answered in a timely manner in the company tone
- Responsible for making sure we have webinar coverage with an expert
- Responsible for condensing and filtering the feature requests and giving the PM a document of feature requests along with reasoning of why the feature is beneficial to Fetcher customers once a month
This position is remote.