Customer Service | Appointment Setter for Real Estate Company in US
Added Mar 03 from Hubstaff
**_Please Read the Entire Job Description Before Applying_**
We are hiring a Customer Service, Appointment Setter, Telemarketer for our Real Estate home buying business.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill our Customer Service, Appointment Setter Position. We offer hourly pay, plus Bonuses! We are looking for individuals with Customer Service and/or Telemarketing Experience and the ability to produce 2-4 appointments per day. We will provide on the job training. Full time! (8 hours per day M-F)
• Ability to call 100's of numbers daily, auto-dialer provided.
• Setting appointments for field home buyers.
• Strong phone presence and voice.
• Basic writing and computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Naturally happy and upbeat disposition.
• High speed Internet connection is a Must!
• Hard-wired computer connection is a Must!
• Primary job is to be on the phone!
• Be able to communicate well over the phone.
• Zero tolerance for barking dogs or loud background noises
**Requirements and Experience**
• Customer Service/Telemarketing/Appointment Setter: Experience a Must!
• Good grammar and speaks and writes in Fluent English.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Highly organized.
• Great attention to detail.
• This is an hourly position Plus earn bonuses for each house we buy that you helped us with setting the appointment and nurture the communication with seller.
• Producers will be rewarded $$$$
What we want and what we don't want
• This IS a position for someone who thrives on following checklists and procedures AND has the good sense to stop and ask a question when necessary.
• We want someone with the “whatever it takes” attitude who will go above and beyond when needed.
• We want someone who can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before they talk with anyone.
• Someone looking to have their hand held constantly should probably not apply. We have a comprehensive training program – and we’ll ensure you have been thoroughly trained – however at that time we expect you to work without close supervision.
• Working at home has advantages and pitfalls. We all know the advantages. The pitfalls can include many things – all of them taking time and focus away from work. If this will be a problem for you please don’t apply.
• If you are not a person of high integrity and a team player we ask that you please do not apply.
• Must be willing to hustle and understand that a portion of your take-home earnings are based on performance.
• If you aren’t looking for a long-term position don’t apply.
• Don’t apply if you have a bad attitude.
• Real estate license is not required for this position. If you are licensed please let us know.
**What you should do next**
Because there are hundreds potential applicants for a position like this we have set up a 2 Step Interview Process to allow the cream of the crop to rise to the top. Part of our selection process will be finding someone that will step out of their comfort zone and will go the extra mile. If one of these steps is not completed then your application and resume will be discarded. So please read carefully as following detailed instructions is a requirement for the position.
**Step #1** in the interview process will be the completing the web form by clicking or copy/paste the link below.
**Step #2** in the interview process will be a phone interview with the position manager.
**Incomplete applications will not be accepted.**
About Sell Fast Fair Offer | www.sellfastfairoffer.com :
Sell Fast Fair Offer was founded in 2009 in order to buy homes from these folks who want to sell fast and don’t want to list with a Realtor. We are not Realtors. We are real estate investors. Since then we have bought, renovated, and sold many homes and helped many sellers!
Today we have three lines of business:
We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
We buy homes for our rental portfolio.