Technical Customer Service Representative
Added Mar 06 from Hubstaff
We are an officially listed Shopify expert team based out of Montreal, Canada. We focus entirely on handling 1hr jobs for Shopifystore owners.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Service Representative to respond to incoming leads and customer requests and manage the relationships with potential and existing customers. The position requires some technical experience/background as most of the inquiries are html/css functionality related.
We need a team member that wants to grow with us, by doing something challenging and valuable in the Shopify and eCommerce space. We need a go-getter who is able to effectively solve customers’ issues and positively represent the company for every interaction, someone who wants to dive deep into the world of Shopify, and deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Duties and tasks:
* Interact with potential and existing customers via email and live chat to provide personalized responses to customers’ Shopify tasks requests and answer questions about the company’s products and services;
* Evaluate customers’ requests to understand if they fit within the company’s service scope and offer resolutions (provided by the company) to requests falling outside the service scope;
* Upsell single task buyers to subscriptions;
* Process cancellations and refunds;
* Work with escalations and customer retention;
* Actively take part in marketing and sales driving procedures;
* Participate in projects attracting new partners and affiliates;
* Contribute to Company’s database of internal processes;
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
* Perfect command of written English;
* Good communication skills;
* Analytical mind-set;
* Negotiating skills, ability to effectively work with unhappy customers;
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
* Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
* Multi-tasking capabilities;
* Good work ethic;
* Growth minded;
* Resourcefulness and consistency;
* Understanding of CSS/HTML;
* Solid understanding of eCommerce functionality;
* Shopify experience an asset (but not necessary);
The work is remote, 40hrs/week, Monday to Friday. Weekends available also.