Customer Service Professional
Added Mar 06 from Hubstaff
We are seeking 10 agents to bring aboard our company. Our clients are needing more agents to handle the amount of support for their customers
The customer service specialist primary responsibilities are providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department of various Fortune 500 companies
Primary Job Function
* Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
* Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
* Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
* Customer/Client Focus.
* Problem Solving/Analysis.
* Time Management.
* Communication Proficiency.
* Teamwork Orientation.
* Technical Capacity.
* A minimum of 6 months of customer service experience, preferred but not required
* Proficiency with Windows 7, 8 and/10
* Per the client’s request, the ability to pass a criminal background investigation and a drug screen, (when applicable)
* Punctual and continuous attendance is MANDATORY
* High school diploma or GED
* Excellent communication and listening skills