UK Marketing Manager
Added Mar 08 from Hubstaff
Our client, one of the fastest-growing online casinos, is looking for UK marketing manager to perform all online acquisition marketing duties for UK market for both Casino and Sportsbook. You will be responsible for your own P&L and ensure a positive ROI on all (online) marketing activities in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly in the iGaming industry.
* Focus on driving traffic to Casino and Sportsbook
* Programmatic, lead generation, sponsorship activation, native advertisements, paid social media advertisement
* Responsible for planning and executing all online marketing campaigns, focusing on acquisition
* Competitor analysis
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
* Ensuring a good balance between CPA and lifetime value for all acquired traffic
* Working with our talented content team to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities.
* Report regularly on performance versus plans
* Working with external agencies, setting up new marketing activities that can't be completed in-house.
* Proven campaign management experience
* Good understanding of all digital marketing channels
* Online marketing experience within the iGaming industry (+3 years)
* Experience with online acquisition campaigns (Programmatic, lead generation, social media, sponsorship activations, native advertisements)
* Good understanding of Online Casino and Sportsbook (pure casino or sportsbook candidates will also be considered)
* Strong understanding of online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
* Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
* Budget and P&L management experience
* Experience in PPC on social media
* Experience working with photoshop or illustrator
* Good understanding of current UK advertisement regulations