Added Mar 09 from Hubstaff
* Accountable for developing medium and long term marketing plans to promote the company across direct, indirect and Social Media channels to attract inbound and outbound passenger;
* Accountable for developing and managing the Marketing and Social Media channels in-line with the company’s strategic objectives and corporate plan;
* Accountable for developing and implementing Marketing plans for medium and long term which are in line with the company’s strategy.
* Accountable for developing and implementing Social Media plans for medium and long term which are in line with the company’s strategy.
* Accountable to work closely with the CRM specialist to prepare and coordinate marketing and social media initiatives to ensure conformity and a consistent service.
* Accountable to work with the Head of the Digital Hub & Marketing to develop the medium and long term roadmap to ensure market conformity of the company Marketing and Social Media strategies.
* Accountable for developing, implementing and managing the Marketing and Social Media plans across all channels;
* Accountable for developing and mentoring the Marketing and Social Media team;
* Accountable for delivering the Marketing and Social Media plans within the agreed budget while achieving the agreed performance targets.
* Accountable for developing Marketing plans for both offline and online channels;
* Accountable for developing plans for all existing Social Media channels;
* Accountable for researching opportunities in emerging Social Media channels;
* Accountable for the company’s relationships with any external partners ensuring that relationships are developed and maintained with the key players in the market;
* Responsible for the continuous development of the Marketing plans in line with the company’s requirements;
* Responsible for identifying new innovative Marketing channels, testing and implementing plans in such channels;
* Accountable for ensuring that offline, online and social media marketing materials adhere to the brand guidelines;
* Responsible for brainstorming and developing ideas and concepts for integrated Marketing plans;
* Responsible for liaising with external partners to ensure the successful execution of Marketing plans and to increase brand awareness;
* Accountable for coordinating together with the CRM Specialist the Social Media listening channels either in-house or outsourced as required by the company;
* Responsible for analysing data to determine campaigns effectiveness across all channels;
* Accountable for keeping the management informed of the performance and effectiveness of the Marketing channels and plans, through regular reporting and analysis of performance.
* Participate and contribute to cross-functional teams as required and/or where marketing and social media can contribute;
* Consult with employees throughout the organisation to ensure that the marketing and social media plans continue to develop and meet the needs of the organisation.
* Demonstrable ability to manage the Marketing and Social Media channels at a strategic level, including the ability to set priorities, goals and objectives and to achieve these within budgetary, time and resource constraints;
* A recognisable qualification preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent;
* Thorough understanding of Marketing elements, including offline and online marketing as well as a clear understanding of the main Social Media channels;
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in, preferably, airline or industry related Marketing and/or Social Media role with similar managerial accountabilities and responsibilities.
* Demonstrable, good analytical capabilities with the skill to draw appropriate conclusions and present these to non-experts; able to use modelling, analysis and presentation tools to a proficient level;
* Demonstrable good independent judgement with the ability to set priorities and make appropriate decisions;
* Able to work closely with all internal and external stakeholders, building rapport and long term relationships, and puts sustained efforts into building influential relationships outside the organisation;
* Demonstrable ability to communicate and work effectively and professionally with people up to Chief Office both in person and in writing;
* Flexible attitude;
* The willingness and attitude to succeed;
* A positive attitude and not accepting to lose;
* Ability to work in in several cultures simultaneously and adapt to get the best out of people;
* Clear team player;
* Fluent in English and preferably in 1 or more additional European languages;