Regional Staffing IT Manager
Added Mar 09 from Hubstaff
**Vizual Technologies, Inc.** is a leading offshore provider of staffing developers as well as developing custom web & mobile projects. We are looking for a passionate & enthusiastic **recruiter/staffing manager** to join our team. Whether you have staffing industry or recruiting or other relevant in IT industry experience this an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work remotely and join our winning team of industry leaders and advance through performance and professional growth. We are looking for technology staffing manager who will establish strong partnerships with hiring managers, functional leaders, and external recruitment agencies. This includes managing all aspects of the staffing process such as anticipating companies hiring needs, finding new companies, and working with agencies, understanding local market salary requirements, creating recruiting/staffing materials, maintaining a pool of qualified clients, posting available resumes / ads, consulting with hiring managers on applicant selection, and participating in the welcoming portion of the new-hire orientation/on-boarding process as needed.
● Competitive, energetic, and motivated professional with 2 + years recruiting/staffing experience
● IT experience (preferred)
● Understanding client business & technology initiatives as well as group specific responsibilities, goals, technology & cultural environment to provide ongoing pro-active staffing & solutions.
● Experience interacting with executive team members
● Match ideal talent with client projects
● Identify business opportunities by driving customer interactions through lead development, calls, emails, meetings, and proposal development.
● Selected individual will be competent in all aspects of the sales process; market research, prospecting, target client development, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements, creating value and managing customer expectations while driving results.
● Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
● Ability to self-manage, be self-motivated and work within a fast-paced team environment.
● Computer skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, email and the ability to master our field visit report/photo reporting system and manipulate the written and visual intelligence into client communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected
We offer based salary plus commission.
Please email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
Olga Tsuman | UA HR Manager
skype: vizual.tech | w: www.vizualtech.com