Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Account Manager
Added Mar 09 from Hubstaff
Are you an expert at using paid ads to generate quality leads? We have a PPC Account Manager position open requiring **40 hours a week**. This is a **remote position**, with a flexible schedule working from home with daily team Skype meetings and occasional paid travel. The starting salary is **$60K a year** as an independent contractor. _(Self-employed freelancers welcome!)_
**You Are Right For This Job If...**
* You know Google AdWords inside & out.
* You have a track record of managing successful campaigns and building them from scratch.
* You have a passion for demand gen and stay on top of current PPC trends.
* Your colleagues would describe you as a perfectionist or extremely detail-oriented.
* You know how to provide an excellent customer experience (i.e. you're a "people person").
**Who We Are.**
Lead PPC is startup Advertising Agency with a small but very talented team.We are growing quickly and looking for the right people to join our team. We work hard, have a lot of fun, and love what we do. We currently specialize in the Franchise, SAAS, and Dental verticals and we've managed over $6.5 Million in Ad Spend over the last few years with a 95% success rate in account retention
**What You'd Be Doing.**
* Your primary responsibility will be to launch, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns for our clients. You’ll meet regularly to provide insights and campaign performance and strategy.
* Manage, review, and perform daily Ad Account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, AdRoll and other paid advertising platforms for a variety of clients.
* Daily Communication to Director of Account Management on project development & timelines.
* Develop, execute and optimize PPC campaigns – thorough keyword research, ad copy, landing pages, bidding, budgets & competitor analysis.
* Set up tracking and reporting for key marketing activities and KPIs.
* Research product and markets well enough to build effective keyword/campaign strategies for clients.
* Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
* Write creative Ad copy that converts.
* Modify Landing Pages in Unbounce And Perform A/B Split Tests. (_Our design team does the heavy lifting on the initial build)._ Gathering all collateral, instructing the design team or building out changes.
* AdWords Certified: Must be currently or previously AdWords Fundamentals Certified. Additional Specialist Certifications A Plus.
* 1-2 Years PPC Experience: Must have 1-2 years in managing Google AdWords Accounts from start to finish. A big part of this role is the implementation and launch of new accounts. This role requires much more than "Account Optimization". You should have knowledge of landing page Conversion Rate Optimization and be able to instruct designers on A/B tests or do it yourself.
* Meticulous Attention To Detail: Must have a passion for organization and attention to detail. If people describe you as a perfectionist, thorough, or detail-oriented, you’re exactly who we are looking for!
* Self-Management: Must have excellent analytical, project management and time management skills. A proven track record of work-from-home or self-management experience in a deadline driven atmosphere is required.
* Tool Box: Here is a sample of some of the tools and platforms we use daily - the more familiarity you have with these, the easier it will be for you to hit the ground running: Google Adwords, Adwords Editor, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Editor, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Apple Search Ads, AdRoll, Unbounce Landing Page Builder & Adobe Photoshop, Zapier, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, FranConnect CRM, Pipedrive CRM, G-Suite Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc.), UberConference, Skype
* Bonus Points If You Have: BS or BA In Marketing, Previous or Current Employment By A Digital Agency, Experience in Franchise, SAAS, or Dental Verticals, Experience Advertising On Facebook, Twitter, Apple Search, Google Play & LinkedIn.