Customer Service Agent
Added Mar 10 from Hubstaff
We are seeking 20 Customer Service Agents to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
You choose the client you wish to service such as:
Major car rental
Tax software support
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints
• Provide information about the products and services
• Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
• Document and update customer records based on interactions
• Manage and resolve customer issue(s) on first call
• Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Retain information quickly and adapt to changing environment
Starting hourly rate of $8.00-$12.00 per hour
Full or part time available, YOU set your own schedule to fit your life!
Get the work/life balance you’ve been searching for!