Software Development Team Leader
Added Mar 12 from Hubstaff
Our client, a young and dynamic company, providing Sports Betting products aiming millions of players around the world is looking for an experienced Software Development Team Leader to join their lovely team in Lisbon, Portugal. They cooperate with clients in 6 different jurisdictions with solutions developed specially for the regulated markets, the company developed high-end software that enables online and retail operators to empower their business.
**Purpose of the role:**
* The Technical Team Leader is a key member of the projects team, responsible for delivering development projects of different sizes and complexity.
* As a Team Leader you will be responsible for directing, organizing and controlling the project activities, under the direction of the Project Management located in overseas.
* The Team Leader will be responsible for controlling the development lifecycle 360ª.
* This challenging and ambitious role might require you to attend meetings, to receive project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities of each member of your team.
* Guide your team in development of an n-tier Java application.
* Act as a mentor and trainer on Agile Principles
* Be responsible for production of high quality, maintainable code
* Solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments
* Design and develop high quality code
* Investigate live issues using tools such as Dynatrace
* Support and be the point of contact for front-end teams integrating 3rd party games
* Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
* Keeping focus on enhancing the existing continuous integration experience and on evolving the nascent continuous delivery pipeline.
* Line management of your team members
* Actively work to identify and remove obstacles
* Strong Java experience (Java 7, 8)
* Spring, JPA api's (Hibernate will be advantage), Jsp, Jsf (Primefaces will be advantage), web sockets (atmosphere framework knowledge will be advange)
* Strong Experience in B2B integration projects using web services, REST services, sockets, java sevlets, FTP and similar technologies
* Strong Experience in Java multi-thread applications
* Strong SQL & PL/SQL experience
* Database -Oracle, (Postgres will be advantage)
* 3-5 Years of Development Experience
* Experience in OOPS & MVC concepts and design patterns
* Ability to write efficient, clear code that is easy to maintain and test