Author's Virtual Assistant
Added Mar 12 from Hubstaff
Working Title of the Book: **NOTHING TO LOSE**, **The continuing real life saga of an immigrant's pursuit for justice in a world infested with betrayal, corruption, intrigue, and fraud.**
Tasks for the author’s virtual assistant would include:
· Build a media list.
· Build a list of trade association opportunities.
· Research bloggers to pitch.
· Research internet radio shows and podcasts.
· Build a list of book reviewers from Amazon.
· Search for websites that feature competitors’ books.
· Look for online groups that reach the target audience.
· Search for speaking opportunities.
· Monitor online activity.
· Thank Amazon reviewers.
**SOCIAL MEDIA TASKS**
· Manage social media sharing.
· Monitor social media activity.
· Periodically audit social media profiles.
· Import contacts to LinkedIn.
· Import contacts to Facebook.
· Pin images from blog to Pinterest.
· Share blog post images to Instagram.
· Create branded photo memes.
· Create social media campaigns with readers.
· Manage blog content. Post new blogs to your site.
· Manage blog comments.
· Invite blog contributors.
· Download images for the blog.
· Optimize website pages.
· Monitor website traffic.
· Manage email marketing.
· Manage travel and reservations.
· Handle bookkeeping.
· Update author details online.
· Manage production of custom social media headers.
· Add new contacts.
· Review and refresh website.