Added Mar 12 from Hubstaff
Our client, a young and dynamic company, providing games for the world’s biggest operators is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their lovely team in Lisbon, Portugal. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Games Producer, while coordinating all functions involved in the production of games, including Artists, Developers and Testers with a focus on delivering games on time and within budget.
* Prepare delivery timelines for games;
* Monitor and report progress against agreed timelines on a regular basis;
* Schedule, prepare and hold Gate meetings, as defined in the relevant processes;
* Coordinate with external parties developing games, including preparing the Work Order and tracking progress and costs;
* Coordinate with Project Managers from customers;
* Produce and maintain project related documentation and maintain the project documentation library;
* Support the identification, recording and monitoring of Risks and Issues;
* Follow PMO standards and contribute to the continuous improvement of project processes and documentation in line with obtaining ISO 9001 accreditation;
* Maintain internal systems to allow the number of hours producing games to be captured.
* Proactive, highly motivated and disciplined, able to demonstrate personal ownership and have superb attention to detail.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in a software development environment.
* Experience with project management of remote development and test resources, including in external parties.
* Experience coordinating with customers.
* A good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using Atlassian tools Confluence and JIRA would be desirable.
* Excellent people skills; able to foster a productive working environment with people across a wide range of disciplines.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels