Magento eCommerce Project Manager @ Shero
Added Mar 12 from WFH.io
Shero, a full-service eCommerce agency based in NY is currently looking for an experienced eCommerce Project Manager to join our team! This is a remote position. We primarily utilize Magento Commerce to successfully implement and customize eCommerce websites for our clients, leveraging Magento’s robust capabilities.
Job Function – In partnership with cross-functional teams, lead all elements of the project lifecycle and apply project methodology using critical thinking and leadership for eCommerce centric projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Scope and define projects, outlining the necessary deliverables, their timing, and cost.
- Ensure all project objectives and strategic approaches are defined and documented.
- Manage client expectations across all projects after the scope of work has been agreed to.
- Maintain proper lines of communication across entire project team.
- Distribute project status reports to client and executive team members to bring about transparency.
- Ensure that each project budget is planned, spent, and tracked appropriately and effectively throughout the Sprint plans.
- Work with Technical and QA teams to schedule production releases and ensure that appropriate business requirements are satisfactorily tested before deployment.
What You Need For This Position
- Working Knowledge of Project Management Tools including but not limited to: Agile trackers, Scrum, Zendesk, and Jira
- Solid understanding of Magento products, methodologies, and best practices
- Three to five years of project management experience preferably with Magento
- Experience working with Jira and the Atlassian suite
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Knowledge of retail industry, Wholesale, POS, ERP, Order Fulfillment
- 3+ years’ experience managing development projects (at least 1 in e-commerce) * Experience with Web Platforms and Frameworks including (Magento, Demandware, Shopify Plus, Shopware).
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, building and managing bi-weekly Sprint plans, manage scope of work, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, scheduling and estimating.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects.
- Prior experience managing timelines and budgets.
- PMI PMP Certification preferred.
- Experience and skills working with external vendors for software development and integrations.
- Skilled in strategic thinking, business and technical planning, particularly as it applies to software development.
This is a remote position. The candidate must be a US resident. We offer a competitive salary (paid sick leave, paid personal leave, contingent bonus plan, paid holidays, 401K). Compensation is negotiable and based on experience.