Senior Developer (.NET API)
Added Mar 13 from GitHub Jobs
The TriCap Technology Group ("TriCap") is a financial technology firm that uses comparative and predictive data analytics to optimize health systems revenue and medical receivables' performance.
TriCap's core product, the ARxChange® System, is a cloud-based guided analytics product family that is paired with market-exchange and interpretative financial management techniques that together isolate, quantify, and prioritize revenue growth, cost reduction, and the elimination of leakage sources within a health systems revenue cycle and receivables disposition work flow.
We are a small, dedicated team that is committed to delivering quality service to our clients. Our IT team focuses on supporting our existing processes while also developing new product lines and enhanced feature sets. We are geographically remote, but we work closely to solve problems, design innovative solutions, and create great software.
Senior Developers at ARxChange are technical experts. Their primary role is designing and developing software. They will also use their experience to help other team members solve complex problems and design quality solutions. Each Senior Developer focuses on their specific areas of technical expertise, but they are also cross-trained to have a working knowledge other areas in the tech stack as well.
Senior Developers report to the Chief Technology Officer, and work together to understand current business needs, technical designs, and IT priorities. On a day to day basis, they have a fair amount of independence and responsibility for their ongoing projects and tasks. They will often work with other team members to solve problems, mentor less experienced developers, and participate in software design sessions with IT leadership. Strong communication skills are particularly important for our Senior Developers.
Specific Position: This position will focus on our client facing .NET REST APIs and our back-end .NET services. These web services use some of the latest versions of the .NET framework and .NET core. This position will work directly with our MS SQL Server DB, SSIS packages, and other data tools, so familiarity with database technologies, design, and best practices is important.
While this position primarily focuses on .NET Web API development, we also have client facing web portals and upcoming mobile app development, so some front-end development experience may be expected.
- Design and develop software for new and existing products
- Work with IT leadership and business counterparts to understand business goals and requirements
- Give reasonable work estimates on project tasks and milestones, and then adhere to them.
- Perform code reviews for other developers' code and unit tests, and have your code and unit tests reviewed where appropriate before the build and deploy process
- Work with third party vendors to define requirements and integrate software products
- Communicate milestone progress, roadblocks, and issues
- Participate in blameless post-mortems for production issues
- Pair program with other developers and team members, especially in areas of expertise
- Document code through code comments and technical documentation
- Stay up-to-date on latest frameworks and best practices
- Protect secure operational data, private code, and intellectual property of the company.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures for privacy, security, change management, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience as a professional software developer
- At least 2 years of experience with .NET MVC or Web API
- A BS in Computer Science or related degree (or equivalent training and experience)
- Experience with Healthcare and/or Financial IT preferred
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- MVC and .NET Rest APIs
- MS SQL Server
- SQL Server Add-Ons (SSIS, R Integration, etc)
- Entity Framework
- Angular JS
- Docker Containers
- Team City Deploy
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure