Customer Service Representative @ 7 Cups of Tea
Added Mar 22 from WFH.io
7Cups’ mission is to provide affordable behavioral health support services globally. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2013, 7Cups’ product has shifted the on-demand mental health economy and has continued to scale into serving people from all walks of life. Over 1.9 million people from 189 countries (in 140 different languages) use the platform each month and growing. A career with 7Cups provides the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of millions and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
7Cups is seeking a Customer Service Representative, capable of taking us to the next level. You have an inclination towards customer satisfaction and ensuring every customer interaction is a positive one. You’ll be solving service and billing issues and suggesting product and process improvements related to customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Answering customer emails, making calls, and actively reading and listening to identify their issues.
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving a range of customer issues from billing to service concerns.
- Suggest and draft changes to system or product from listening to customer feedback
- Analyzing ticketing system data for customer service process improvement
- Draft canned response templates
- Ensure prompt responses (with 24 hours) to all customer service inquiries
- Help transition and configure ticketing system
What you bring:
- 2+ years of customer service experience dealing with emotionally charged customers at times and maintaining boundaries and self care.
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic environment where it’s all about multi-tasking to get the job done.
- You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time.
- You relate well to all kinds of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues.
- You explain things easily in ways that people can understand and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Available to work off hours at times.
- Comfort with technology and how to apply it to solving problems and finding solutions
- BS or BA degree
What you get:
- Remote-first culture, work where you want
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement through meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage (for fte)
- Generous PTO policy promoting rest for mind/body/soul (for fte)
Equal Employment Opportunities at 7Cups:
7Cups is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. 7Cups believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.