Remote Customer Support Agent
Added Apr 02 from Hubstaff
**We are in need of 10 individuals to fill positions with our rapidly growing company! Our clients are requesting more agents to work from home to handle the amount of needed support for their customers**
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department of various Fortune 500 companies
1. Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
2. Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
3. Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
4. Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
5. Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
1. Customer/Client Focus.
2. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Time Management.
4. Communication Proficiency.
5. Teamwork Orientation.
6. Technical Capacity.
Work From Home/ Remote Location
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Minimum of 20 hours per week/ Set your own schedule