Learning Management System (LMS) Coordinator
Added Apr 05 from Hubstaff
LMS Coordinator is someone who will manage our learning system. We have a lot of online courses that require web skills to manage. We need to load content, manage content, all web driven. Managed via wordpress plugins.
**Duties of an LMS Coordinator:**
* Audit and monitor data integrity within LMS.
* Organize, educate and supervise data access within the field.
* Organize timetables with system management.
* Generate and manage training within the Learning Management System.
* Mend LMS issues and divergence.
* Facilitate in end user training of LMS application.
* Administer significant reports as required to track results of employee’s attainment of courses.
* Administer and amend training information for the LMS.
* Consult through trainers on scheduling of training for the region.
* Apprehend employee training and assure that employees acquire training within appointed time frames.
* Inform managers of training default and facilitate them to plan restorative action.
* Coordinate a filing system of entire sign-in papers for audit purposes.
* Monitor and assist supervisors and managers while working with reporting tool.
* Deliver certificates out to participators for attaining of a course.
* Classify replies that need direct attention and disseminate them for action.
* Facilitate recent trainers in ensuing process of the policy and methods on LMS.
* Affirm innovative and cultivated ideas and developments.
* Establish support for distinctive customer service.
* Educate supervisor in an apprehensible, brief, and timely manner of any irresolute issues.
* Achieve alternative associated duties and tasks as designated or as become perceptible.
* In order to be competent in this job in-depth experience with Wordpress and plug ins are highly needed.
* Demonstrated experience with training technologies including Learning Management Systems
* Proven analytical/technical aptitude; technical documentation experience a plus
* Expert proficiency in MS Office 365
* Excellent planning and documentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
* Must have a strong familiarity with recognized E-learning technical standards.
* The ability to adapt and handle multiple projects with different priority levels must also be obtained for this kind of job.
* Regardless of where an employee is on this continuum, the content needs to be engaging, easy to access, relevant, and tailored to his or her learning style.
**Systems Requirement:** At least 4mbps internet speed with a backup connection.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org