Project Manager - Professional Services
Added Apr 09 from StackOverflow Careers
About the Job:
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. Our Enterprise business is growing and as Project Manager you will be responsible for leading one or more teams in delivering end-to-end Projects and Solutions to our existing and new customers. As People Manager you will lead and motivate a team of Software Developers.
- Successful execution and management of customer projects
- People management and team leadership to Software Engineers
- Work collaboratively with Development, Product, QA and Sales teams to ensure we provide the best solutions to our customers
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success Teams for ongoing Services management post launch
Focus on customer and service delivery metrics Deliver and manage high-quality projects to our customers Comfortable working within a collaborative start-up culture A natural leader who takes initiative and gets things done
- 4+ years of technical project management experience, coupled with People Management responsibility
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management methodologies, Agile desirable
- An excellent communicator with demonstrated influencing and negotiating skills
- Natural ability to work independently and without boundaries
- Flexibility to meet work demands within international time zones
- Disciplined in planning and execution to achieve goals
- Customer and commercial awareness
Founded in 2010, Scrapinghub is a fast growing and diverse technology business turning web content into useful data with a cloud-based web crawling platform, off-the-shelf datasets, and turn-key web scraping services.
We’re a globally distributed team of over 100 Scrapinghubbers working from over 30 countries who are passionate about scraping, web crawling, and data science.
As a new Scrapinghubber, you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
Autonomy to make the role your own, supported by great people
Join a team with huge opportunity to make a difference
Have the freedom to work from wherever you want.
Have the opportunity to go to conferences and meet with the team from across the globe.
Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.