SVP of Technical Product Management ($400k/year)
Added Apr 10 from StackOverflow Careers
We're running an Exclusive Hiring Event on April 14th to hire SVPs of Technical Product Management (USD $400K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 5 SVPs this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
You can see more details about this role here: https://www.crossover.com/svptechnicalproductmanagement?utm_campaign=Apr14Tournament
This event will be hosted for our client DevFactory, who will be hiring the SVPs of Technical Product Management who win this event. A little more information about the role:
We are passionate about building great software and making developers more productive. We have so many ideas ranging from better reuse of code, to applications of AI, new algorithms to improve quality, automation of development processes, and much more. But we need technical leaders who can develop expert knowledge in an area and have the creative skill required to innovate new products and “killer features.” If you have strong opinions about how things should be done and want to own products that offer differentiated capabilities, you will love this job. You might be a technical co-founder or CTO of a startup and ready to make high cash compensation instead of equity. You might be a senior product manager with a track record of delivering awesome product MVPs. Either way we are looking for the best of the best. If any of this this sounds interesting, you should apply and explore this special position.
- BS in CompSci, CompE, or EE
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development in Java or C#
- 3+ years experience making the core technical design decisions that were then implemented by other developers
- Excellent at reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions
- Able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Excellent written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process
We recommend that you attend the event instead of applying online, as our Saturday event process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!