VP of Technical Product Management ($200k/yr)
Added Apr 10 from StackOverflow Careers
We're running an Exclusive Hiring Event on April 14th to hire VP's of Technical Product Management (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
You can see more details about this role here: https://www.crossover.com/vpproductmanagement?utm_campaign=Apr14Tournament
The VP of Technical Product Management position is responsible for making the most fundamental design and architecture decisions across a broad portfolio of products. Their primary deliverables are highly technical product specs that make the Important Technical Decisions (ITDs) for a product.
Unfortunately, most companies do a terrible job at this. They do not do the hard work up front and they start coding too early. They don’t invest in developing expertise and innovation, they build roadmaps based on what competitors are already delivering or on the tactical needs of the sales team. Their technical product managers focus on UIs and mockups instead of the product’s core data structures and algorithms.
As a VP of TPM, you will own critical decisions across a range of products. You will work on brand new products as well as existing products and a wide range of technologies in between.
- BS in CompSci, CompE, or EE
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development in Java or C#
- 3+ years experience making the core technical design decisions that were then implemented by other developers
- Able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Excellent written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process
We recommend that you attend the event instead of applying online, as our Saturday event process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!