VP of SaaSOps ($200k/yr)
Added Apr 10 from StackOverflow Careers
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on April 14th to hire VP's of SaaSOps (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
You can see more details about this role here: https://www.crossover.com/vp-of-saasops?utm_campaign=Apr14Tournament
The Vice President of SaaSOps will be responsible for building out a globally dispersed SaaSOps team and ultra efficient application hosting infrastructure. You will not be starting from scratch - as a result of Aurea’s aggressive acquisition strategy, a set of inherited SaaSOps activities already exist. Your first prioirty will be to standardize, stabilize, and optimize these activities, all while continuing to meet tight, daily SLAs. Priority two will focus on long-term planning to drive continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Operations Management with at least 5 years of SaaSOps specific experience
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity with millions of users
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 a significant plus
- Experience with/or knowledge of CRM tools for tracking case/ticket lifecycle and KPI reporting
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and automatically enforced practices
- Experience with building and managing globally dispersed teams
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!