Head of Technical Recruiting
Added Apr 12 from Hubstaff
Told Media, a software development and recruiting agency that works with well funded startups and big companies to help them with all of their development and technical staffing needs. Our team is 100% remote and spread out throughout the US, South America and Eastern Europe.
Head of recruiting- We are looking for an experienced full cycle technical recruiter to join our team on a 30-40 hour per week basis.
**Who We Are Looking For:**
We want to bring on a team member that is an experienced recruiter that can take initiative and grow and manage a department with little help. The ideal candidate will have outstanding sales skills (to win new business and sell client roles well) as well as have the management and leadership skills to build, grow and own a recruiting operation.
- Lead all recruiting efforts within Told Media's internal and contract hires
- Set up and run Told Media's recruiting processes and operations
- Source candidates for Told Media & Told Media's clients
- Hire sourcing team
- Win new recruiting and development business
- Work directly with the CEO on growing and enhancing recruiting operations
- Queries job board databases for candidate resumes. Reviews the resumes and qualifies candidates.
- Conducts interviews with candidates, including first level interview/technical screening.
- Develops and maintains a network of technical contacts.
- Supports with the re-writing of job descriptions as needed.
- Conducts reference checks as needed.
- Schedules phone screens and face-to-face interviews for candidates.
- Participates in weekly meetings, contributing feedback and updates on open positions and active candidates.
- Checks websites and job boards to see if our job requirements are posted under other recruiters (competitive research).
- Develops strong relationships with your candidate pool of resources.
- At least 2 years of technical recruiting expirience sourcing candidates of all levels. Preferably 4-5 years expireince
- Superior communication and organizational skills