Business Development Manager
Added Apr 13 from Hubstaff
**Location**: Pittsburgh, PA (working from home office), with occasional travel to China.
**Function: Sales** and Business Development.
# Duties and Responsibilities:
_a) Business Development._
Create demand for company’s products and book orders:
- Familiarity with customer base. Identify and create a database of potential customers.
- Introduce Company’s products and services to potential customers, follow-up, generate inquiries and conclude business.
_b) Technical Support_
Act as a communication link between the Customers located in the U.S.A. and the Manufacturing team located in China to resolve any technical issues as applicable for the successful fabrication of Tools per Customer’s requirements.
# Position Requirements:
* Engineering Degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or Plastics Technology.
* Experience in Automotive/Tool-making Industry.
* Basic understanding of International quality standards and design software
* Customer/management communication and project management skills.
- The position offers international exposure and an opportunity for long term growth with Navitas and in the Automotive Industry.
- Applications may be sent by email in English to [Jeannie.email@example.com](mailto:Jeannie.firstname.lastname@example.org) describing preferences, expected compensation and any queries.