Virtual Assistant (Customer Service)
Added Apr 25 from Hubstaff
Track Art is looking for confident English speaking virtual assistant to manage the company’s administration and customer service. The ideal candidate will have experience in either sales or customer service, be committed to the role and have a passion for business. The role requires initiative and problem solving. We expect the candidate to be able to answer difficult questions on their own and use online tools to assist them. The ideal candidate will also be organized and be able to manage their own work space and time.
You will be an essential part of the team and will have the opportunity to bring in extra sales by using your up-sell skills.
This is a part time role, 10 hours a week, with the opportunity to become full time. The role can be done anywhere with good signal and an internet connection.
* Manage and reply to tickets in Zoho Desk on a daily basis, resolving issues in a polite, but concise manner.
* Replying to all messages on social media, including messenger tickets and comments on social posts and ads
* Managing order detail requests using Shopify and Despatch Bay. Updating customers with relevant information.
* Creating orders and sending invoices for custom track requests
* Uploading new products to the Shopify store when required
* Fluent English
* Sales or Customer Service experience
* Business acumen
* Experience with Shopify
* A passion for e-commerce
* Creative skills
* Experience using Zoho Desk
* Experience using Despatch Bay
* Knowledge of Formula 1
To apply for this role, please reply with your Curriculum Vitae (Resume) and Cover letter with the subject line ‘Track Art Virtual Assistant’. Please include your cover letter within the email body and give us two reasons why customer service is important to an online business.
This role does not include health benefits and the candidate will be acting as a contractor (monthly invoice).
Please visit track-art.net for more information on our business.