Customer Service Rep
Added May 11 from Hubstaff
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling incoming calls related. This includes providing information about our products, quoting policies, researching requests and troubleshooting various issues. Assists internal customers as needed for research, system testing and troubleshooting.
* Provides accurate information in an effective, timely and courteous manner via telephone, and email
* Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude in all customer and co-worker interactions.
* Identifies, analyzes, and owns customer policy needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
* Addresses inbound earthquake sales inquiries for potential customers. Collect and enter appropriate property and payment information to process quotes via the rating software.
* Provides an accurate and timely response to all inquiries, callbacks and voicemails.
* Monitors the call queues and manages individual day to day responsibilities to consistently support performance goals and objectives.
* Assists with system testing of software upgrades, accounting research and processing of policy changes and cancellations.
* Meets or exceeds established performance metrics which include, but are not limited to, reporting to work as scheduled, call quality, handle time, first response resolution, etc.
Performs other related duties as required and assists with special projects.