Amazon PPC Campaign Manager
Added May 14 from Hubstaff
* We're seeking an enthusiastic Amazon PPC Campaign Manager, This crucial role will be responsible for Create, execute and optimize product search and display advertising for Amazon listings; display advertising primarily consists of sponsored ads, headline search ads, and product display ads.
We at CDH believe investing in our people.
What You’ll Do
* Create, execute and optimize product search and display advertising for Amazon listings; display advertising primarily consists of sponsored ads, headline search ads, and product display ads.
* Conduct an audit of existing listings and identify opportunities and execute strategies to increase organic rank, conversions, sales, and margin; execute bid changes based on performance.
* Conduct keyword research to define relevant keywords and build product listings based on keyword research.
* Using various reporting tools, consistently measure listings success in terms of rank, sales velocity, conversions, profit and ROI; optimize listings until client’s goals are met and maintain listing performance;
* Assist in client communication when onboarding new clients and generate client reports describing listings’ performance.
* Develop hypotheses for creative testing and execute a/b and multivariate tests.
* Continually research and define best practices for optimizing listings on Amazon; stay ahead of Amazon trends, rollouts and changes offering clients expert Amazon knowledge.
* Be a self-starter able to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, stay organized and meet client deadlines.
* Communicate with team members and receive feedback with poise and positivity.