Online Video Marketing Specialist
Added May 16 from Hubstaff
**Online Video Marketing Specialist**
**Why Achieve Test Prep?**
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
**The Location**: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to US applicants.
**The Schedule**: Flexible schedule with availability during our Business Hours (Mon-Sun 8 am – 9 pm EST). Part-time or full-time is available.
**Employment type**: Optional [Contractor, 1099, Freelance, etc]
Achieve Test Prep is seeking a Work from Home Marketing Assistant to join our Sales/Marketing Department. This person will support Managers and be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for a product or service.
**Roles & Responsibilities:**
* Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of Department and services performed
* Other company duties as assigned
* Assist Marketing Manager
* Support multiple Executives
* Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems
* Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
* Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
* Record short videos to assist with marketing our products to interested students
* Help to organise market research
* Any other tasks as designated by business needs
**Desired Skills & Experience:**
* Outgoing, gregarious personality
* Strong, clear speaking voice
* Comfortable on camera
* Candidate must possess a computer with a webcam
* Tech savvy
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other online tools
* Experience with voice over, acting or facilitating online meetings is a plus
* Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field. Or High School (Graduate) / GED with previous equivalent experience in Marketing
You can learn more by visiting our website: [www.achievetestprep.com](http://www.achievetestprep.com)
Apply Online [Click Here](http://www.achievetestprep.com/careers)
**Also please record a 1 minute video of yourself advertising one of your favorite products, and email to recruiter**[**@achievetestprep.com**](mailto:email@example.com)
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer.