Added Jun 06 from Hubstaff
**Human Resources Manager**
**Ahava Digital Group is looking for a dynamic Human Resources Manager.** **Our head office is located in Toronto, ON however this position is available across the globe.**
The responsibility of the Human Resources Manager is to manage, create, implement and supervise policies/regulations, which are mandatory for every employee and also have knowledge of its appropriate functioning.
**Duties and Responsibilities:**
* Source qualified applicants, interview and screen candidates, administer compliance screenings, check references, evaluate/applicant qualifications, and arrange for preliminary training for newly hired employees.
* Supervise and direct activities of Human Resources Department.
* Oversee scheduling process for all hourly/salary employees when needed.
* Administer all personnel paperwork related to hourly/salary employees, including wage increases, hourly employees' promotion, bonuses, etc. & terminations, worker's comp and unemployment claims.
* Conduct benefit orientation and oversee annual benefit open enrollment.
* Payroll responsibilities in some capacity.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree highly preferred
* 2+ years of experience in an HR management position
* Interviewing/hiring techniques, payroll background, counseling experience
* Attention to Detail