Customer Support and QA Technician
Added Jun 06 from Hubstaff
**Seeking Australian Support Representatives**
**Working hours 8am - 5pm Australian**
We’re a fun team that offers flexibility and the ability to grow with our company. We are looking for someone technical enough that can handle the support of our desktop and mobile applications for new users. This will involve working with teams to make sure that all of their employees are onboarded correctly and handling any technical issues that arise.
The correct person must also have a good “personality” and the ability to communicate effectively with team leaders because the job also entails one to one webinars and skype calls with new team managers.
In addition, we are looking for QA help which means testing all integrations and apps on various operating systems and mobile devices.
THE CORRECT PERSON WILL HAVE:
The ability to make decisions by themselves. We are looking for someone that is able to add to our team without a ton of management. They will be a self starter.
Technical skills. You’ll need to be able to diagnose potential issues on customer computers. This includes how much RAM and CPU our apps are taking, and diagnosing other issues that users face.
The ability and desire to respond quickly to new clients. When a client comes in you need to drop everything and focus on that client.
A quiet work location. This job is remote, but much of your time will be spent communicating with clients. We need a quiet location that is reliable and the ability to work full time (40 hours a week).
* Creating support documentation (written and possibly video)
* Answering incoming support requests via email
* Talking on Skype regularly
* Diagnosing complex technical issues
* Supporting Windows, Mac, Linux Desktop clients and mobile apps
* Software testing (we will train)
* Answering incoming intercom requests and live chat requests
* Running one on one onboarding webinars for new clients
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
* Being present during daily shift times and a few hours on the weekend
* Participating in QA and testing of the product
* Providing accurate, smart and grammatically correct answers to our customers in a timely fashion
* Participating in an average or higher number of conversations for the support team
* Having an average or higher feedback rating from Intercom customer chats