Added Jun 12 from Hubstaff
We are currently searching for a creative and innovative animator and illustrator to join our Art and Animation team.
You may send your resume directly to this link here: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/lovelifestylepublishing/6800
**Main Duties and Responsibilities**
* Collaborate with other departments to understand animation requirements.
* Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production.
* Create drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
* Participate in the editing process.
* Brainstorm and create drafts of ideas.
* Follow project timelines and meeting deadlines.
* Work with other departments to ensure the quality of the final product.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Have a strong sense of color and composition.
* Be able to expedite assignments with reliability and speed.
* Have good manual dexterity.
* Be detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Be able to think analytically about possible impacts to operational business costs.
* Possess an aptitude for high-level efficiency.
* Have a proven track record of success with a strong work ethic and self-discipline.
* Possess strong listening skills with the ability to diagnose issues and provide solutions.
* Be able to learn independently, conduct research, synthesize, and apply information from a variety of resources.
* Have strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
* Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Effectively manage information and monitor tasks to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
* Take initiative and meet deadlines.
* Be punctual and reliable.
* Be flexible, tolerate stress, and work well independently and with and within diverse teams
* Have strong digital skills and aptitude, including proficiency with computers and basic applications software including Concur, Microsoft Office, and Google Mail.
* Have strong time-management and organizational skills with a proven ability to handle and follow through on multiple tasks or projects.
* Experienced in Adobe Photoshop
* Strong drawing and creative skills
* Strong layout and color sense
* Experience in traditional 2D animation
* Experience in Toon Boom
* Experience with Illustrator software
* Current digital portfolio and previous experience required