Full Stack Developer
Added Jun 12 from Hubstaff
Exciting projects are hard to come by. Thankfully, we have one for an experienced, self-starting, Full Stack Developer who is passionate about learning new things.
We're pushing the envelope in a new ecommerce experience that we're building that will create a personalized shopping experience for every customer. The design and engineering experience is started but needs your help to take it to launch.
This is a long-term, **100% Remote** work opportunity and we prefer people who enjoy the rigors of a complex project with real and fun engineering problems.
We need a Full Stack Developer who is proficient in shipping production quality apps. You must be knowledgeable in React.js, Apollo, node.js, and other paradigms consistent with modern web application development. You’ll excel in our eco-system if you have a competency with the following:
* AWS, EC2, ECS, Cloudformation and Lambda
* GIT and GIT-flow pattern
* Agile Methodologies managed through Trello / Slack
* React and Redux
* GraphQL and Apollo
* Experience working from Zeplin
It would also be a huge plus if you’re well-versed in PHP, MySQL, Algolia, Wistia, Payments APIs from Braintree and Apple Pay for our third party integrations.
You will work with the design team to iterate on UI and UX, and collaborate with the Dev team daily on the project, so good communication skills are essential.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of Object Oriented design and programming experience or demonstrably strong understanding of OO design concepts (e.g., singletons, state machines, factories, registries, etc.)
* 5+ years of web development
* Strong understanding and use of REST services, JSON objects, secure coding concepts and memory management in iOS.
* Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
* Minimum one shipped software product
* Ability to script in Bash and Unix
* Experience working with Agile methodologies
* Solid written and verbal communication; strong interest and ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders.
Learn more about us at [V1.co](http://www.v1.co).
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to the job posting. www.v1.co/jobs/
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
# Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At V1 Worldwide, a core value is that _perspectives polish new ideas._ Moreover, inclusion creates a larger creative canvas. Diversity of experience and culture is required to build businesses in our increasingly interdependent economy.
We celebrate and support differences and refuse to allow ourselves to become a homogenous group of humans. We delight in learning about other cultures, beliefs, and experiences.
V1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at V1 is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related state (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.