Added Jul 02 from Hubstaff
**Project Manager/Interactive Strategist for Pioneers of Marketing**
Pioneers of Marketing is looking for a Project Manager/Interactive Strategist to be the primary contact with the client on managing the strategy, relationship and the project.
* Be the project leader and primary client contact in managing all phases of creative and interactive projects.
* Develop a strong relationship with the client and provide insight and strategy
* Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities.
* Participates in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process.
* Assists VP of Production with formulating project objectives, functional requirements and technical specifications.
* Plans, organizes and schedules activities to meet objectives.
* Develops and implements operating policies, procedures and systems to support planned operations.
* Ensures policies are well-documented and communicated to project personnel.
* Contributes to the design of technical standards and project processes.
* Develops and manages project budgets.
* Authorizes expenditures and monitors account reconciliation and status to ensure compliance with fiscal guidelines and project profitability.
* Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports as required.
* Manages staff assigned to project.
* Provides training and technical supervision to staff.
* Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by project staff.
* Responds to external requests for information.
* Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
* Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
**Specific Job Details:**
* Communicating with the remote Pioneers of Marketing team and clients via video chat, email, phone call and project management software.
* Implementing small parts of digital marketing services.
* Maintaining standards and quality of services.
* Improving systems and workflow for overall project management.
1. Agency experience: 1 year (recommended)
2. Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree or Related Field
3. Minimum Experience: 1 Year
4. Minimum Field of Expertise: Directly related project administration experience in specialized field represented by project
5. Preferred Education: PMI Certification
1. Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
2. Managing People - Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
3. Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
4. Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
5. Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
6. Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
7. Design - Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Demonstrates attention to detail.
8. Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
9. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
10. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
11. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
12. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
13. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
**Contact Us:** [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)