Graphic Artist with Photo Enhancement and Ads Design
Added Jul 06 from Hubstaff
Do you notice the color palette of an advertisement? When you see a Photoshopped image, do you immediately see the flaws? If your eye is drawn to digital details and you are creatively inspired, you may have what it takes to work in our graphic design department. As a graphic designer, you can put your eye for design to use and create beautiful images and compelling marketing content. We rely on graphic designers to create the visual front of our company, and we value their contributions highly. If you are seeking a position where you can apply your graphic design expertise and join a supportive team, we welcome you to submit your resume and an accompanying application.
· Collaborate with new products team and the marketing team to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
· Enhance photos and images to help boost sales and ad performance for all our listed products.
· Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers and targeted customers.
· Organize campaigns that utilize stunning graphics to create a positive impression of the company while promoting increased visibility.
· Accomplish goals and deadlines relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
· Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
· Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
· Innovate new and exciting visual designs that capture the target market’s attention and sell them on essential aspects of the product.
**Job Skills & Qualifications**
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field
· Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum of two years’ experience in graphic design
· Ability to multitask
· Certification in graphic design skills