Blogger Relations Manager
Added Jul 09 from Hubstaff
Hey there awesome freelancers.
We're looking for an awesome **English speaking email ninja to organize and manage our blogger relations.**
This person will be working 25 hours a week in a long-term position.
* Loves deadlines (what we really mean is that you deliver what you have to on time)
* Loves negotiating
* Writes perfect English (we provide you with Grammarly premium)
* Is funny (funny goes a long way in email negotiations with bloggers)
**A little description of the job:**
Our blogger relations manager's job is to develop relations with bloggers, thus allowing us to get a guest post on the given blog.
* The person will be using email automation tools to make their life easier.
* The person will manage the back and forth with bloggers
* The person will take care of the content ideation and dispatching. Read on fellow freelancer to see a real life example of a relation builder:
**1 Writes email to reallifeblogexample.com**
Hey there, I'm David and I'm a real life blog enthusiast and I also happen to love writing.
I would love to write an article as a guest contributor for your blog, if your interested.
I had a couple ideas I wanted to share with you
* Article idea 1
* Article idea 2
* Article idea 3
Just to let you know, we share all of our guest posts on our Facebook page (we have over 15 000 likes, you can view it here: https://facebook.com/myreallifeexample
**2 Goes back and forth with the blogger**
**3 Dispatches the piece of content to our content writer**
**4 Sends article to blog and makes sure that the piece goes live**
**5 Thanks the blogger**
Awesome! The key is to build a healthy relation with these bloggers.
We will train you to use our inhouse marketing and emailing tools (we use a kickass stack that will make your life easier).
Looking forward to working with y'all