Marketing Communications Designer (digital/web)
Added Jul 09 from Authentic Jobs
We’re looking for a confident, experienced, and talented graphic designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to focus on minimal, clean, and thoughtful user interfaces, while also ensuring that graphic elements are used intentionally to enhance the customer’s experience.
With over 10,000 Shopify merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, your talents will be the creative force behind an up and coming brand and empower thousands of online stores and hundreds of thousands of shoppers.
Does this sound like you?
- You thrive at providing both highly analytical and highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills.
- You're independent, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- You work with a sense of urgency and get things done.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Each day will be a new design/creative challenge on a variety of projects from branding and layouts to presentations and web design.
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Solving design problems while wearing multiple hats
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the front end engineers to launch projects
- Design blog and email campaign assets weekly
- 4+ years experience in a similar role at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in internal marketing organizations or marketing/advertising agencies
- Expertise with industry leading software (Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator; Sketch)
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment is essential.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, and high fidelity visuals.
- A keen eye for good design, attention to detail and soft spot for the end user; advocating for them in all areas of your work is core to what you do.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
ReCharge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Job Perks: Work Remotely, Health Benefits, Bi-annual Retreat, Unlimited PTO