Property Coordinator Virtual Assistant
Added Jul 11 from Hubstaff
A Chicago-based real estate development and investment firm is in need of a PROPERTY COORDINATOR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT who will be responsible for managing our rental properties and taking care of our tenants.
The position will include a wide variety of responsibilities including:
• Advertises units, performs tenant screenings, makes recommendations based on background and credit checks
• Schedules showing of units
• Makes recommendations about rental rate by surveying local area
• Updates GoSection8.com with relevant rental data in related locations
• Use and improve Strata application process to confirm tenant suitability
• Contract with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting move in fees
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills, forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures for maintenance; initiating corrective action
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; confirming repair lists are completed; planning unit turnarounds; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
Preferred skills and experience include/s:
• High school graduate (with preference towards Bachelor’s degree holders in finance, accounting or related areas of study).
• 2 to 3 years of working experience (in related field/work)
• Excellent English Communication Skills
• Candidates with supervisory or management experience are preferred
• Good working knowledge of the US real estate investing industry, market, and business practices
• S/he must possess strong analytical and quantitative skills
The ideal candidate should have a commitment to excellence in their work product, strong time management skills, and a desire to learn. We are looking for highly-skilled and motivated professionals who share the company’s CORE values:
• Strong work ethic; genuine passion for excellence
• Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects with little supervision
• Detail oriented
We're looking for a long-term member of the team who can grow with us as we grow the business further.
Our team conducts regular performance appraisals and you can expect a steady increase depending on the quality of your performance and the value that you are contributing to the team and the client.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DO NOT REPLY HERE...
READ BELOW (Replies to this ad will be ignored).
If you are interested and you believe that you're qualified for the role please fill out the PODIO SURVEY LINK BELOW:
We do everything on Podio and this will get you into our system.
Thanks and we look forward to working with you.