Cloud Implementation & Support Specialist
Added Jul 11 from Hubstaff
We are a Sydney-based cloud integration firm who helps clients all over the world move from traditional desktop systems to the cloud. We specialise in helping businesses in the following areas:
* Inventory management
* Job Management
* CRM systems
All of our clients use either Xero or QuickBooks Online already and need an add-on to manage the operations of their business, or they come to us and then need to convert to Xero or QuickBooks Online at the same time as the add-on.
We help our clients by providing the following services:
* System setup and data migration
* Customised training online via Zoom and/or a personalised training portal
* Email and video support to help with any questions they have
We currently need two full-time Implementation and Support Specialists to join our growing team to assist with our clients' system setup, data migration, building training our client training portals and providing expert-level customer care on the solutions we implement for our clients.
This job requires:
* Great communication skills including fluent English - written and spoken
* Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
* Advanced Xero skills are required
* Advanced QuickBooks Online skills are preferable
* 5+ years experience in accounting and/or booking
* Working knowledge of how businesses managing products work and a solid understanding of inventory management, product management, procurement and supply chain management
* Dedication to excel in everything you do and personal drive to succeed
The systems we use in our business internally are:
* Google Suite
The systems we typically implement for our clients include:
* QuickBooks Online
* DEAR Inventory
This is a casual position to start with the potential to become a full-time position for the right person. Training will be provided for all areas, however please only apply if you meet the requirements above.
Our Commitment to You
* Flexible with time, however must cover at least 5 hours AEST business hours between 9am-5pm Australian time
* Expected starting hours: 20+ hours, moving to 40+ hours quickly for the right person
We look forward to receiving your application.