Customer Service Representative - Remote
Added Jul 23 from Hubstaff
Customer Service Representatives know how to diffuse a tense situation and do everything within reason to quickly and effectively resolve the issue.
* Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
* Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
* A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration.
* The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
* Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
* Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
* Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
* Partnership with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
* Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers.
* Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
* High School diploma.
* Previous customer service experience.
* Computer experience and aptitude.
* Previous experience with corporate phone systems or switchboard.
* Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers.
* Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
* Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.