CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
Added Jul 31 from Hubstaff
We are a fast growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
* Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
* We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
* We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
* We thrive on open communication and dedication
* We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
If this is a type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
**Job Type and Pay:**
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer who can provide technical leadership for the rest of the company. The ideal applicant will have an organized and creative mindset that drives him or her to find innovative solutions to common problems. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
* Full-time only
* Position is remote
* No agencies
* Do hands on coding (since we are a relatively small company)
* Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
* Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
* Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
* Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
* Identify new areas of digital marketing opportunities and create plans to implement them for us and our clients
* Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
* Create a culture of collaboration within the organization that emphasizes teamwork and accountability
* Communicate the company’s technology strategy to stakeholders including clients, investors, executives, and team members.
* Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
* Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
* 5+ years’ software engineering and IT experience
* Proven track record of success in leadership positions
* Familiarity with marketing platforms, programs and policies
* Extensive experience with MVC frameworks
* Exceptional project management and organization skills
* Knowledge and experience in the health industry
* An impressive technology-related achievement that stands out from the average software engineer.
* Business Analysis
* APIs and Integrations
* Data Analytics
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Link to Apply**