Website Copy Editor And Coordinator Required [Remote Role]
Added Aug 01 from Hubstaff
**What Exposure Ninja can do for you:**
Work **flexible hours**, from a **remote position**, on varied and engaging **copy editing projects**. Become a Website Copy Coordinator at Exposure Ninja.
**Our ideal Copy Coordinator will do the following:**
* Put together coherent and detailed copy specs for new clients.
* Coordinate the assignment of copywriting work with freelance copywriters for multiple projects.
* Proofread and edit copy provided by clients and copywriters.
If you meet your goals, you’ll be eligible for **quarterly performance related bonuses** on top of your salary.
* Review, edit and format copy provided by clients and copywriters for SMB websites
* Proofread copy uploaded to websites to check for mistakes and make sure the quality is excellent
* Talking to Project Managers and clients via email and phone to explore their business, what makes them different and communicating this info to copywriters
* Coordinating copywriters to work on different website copy projects depending on the industry and specialist knowledge required
* Making sure copywriters meet their deadlines
* Keep the team up to date with the work that we’re doing and informed of any client requests
* Wordpress experience preferable but not essential
* No HTML or coding knowledge is required for this role
The skills we’re looking for:
* Able to provide examples of engaging, awesome copy you’ve written or edited
* Incredibly organised and able to manage multiple copywriters and deadlines
* Excellent communication, both written and over the phone required
* Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise simultaneous tasks
* Self motivation and self sufficiency
* Ambition and a willingness to learn. We're growing fast and there's plenty of opportunity for development within the team
* Previous experience working for SMB clients is a bonus
* Competency with Google Sheets and Google Docs
This is a part time contractor role of 30-37.5 hours per week with opportunity for full time and employment for the right candidate.
You’ll have to be available during UK work hours for at least 3 hours per day. However, this is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5\. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
£9.86 per hour starting salary. Quarterly bonuses available.
Commission on any sales made. Quarterly KPI bonuses available.
We are looking for an **immediate start**.
**What we offer:**
A fun, vibrant and productive team. We all hang out on Slack and it's a genuinely nice place to work, with plenty of banter and people sharing their news.
Performance bonuses and incentives. If you meet your goals, you get a bonus.
Training. We've got a lot of in-house and external training material which you'll get access to as part of the team.
A credible employer. We're one of the UK's fastest growing marketing companies, and wrote Europe's best selling SEO book. Our clients love our passion for what we do and our eagerness to help their businesses grow. The websites we build are freakin' awesome, and the copy is central to their effectiveness.
Send your CV along with examples of any copywriting or editing work or website copy you have worked on.
**No recruitment agencies**