Customer Service Specialist
Added Aug 03 from Hubstaff
**At this time candidates from the following states are not eligible to apply for this opportunity: CA, WI, OR, MD, MA, NY, CT**
Bridge Virtual Solutions is seeking Customer Service Specialists for work from home opportunities.
We are sourcing for opportunities to service several industries. Our major corporate accounts are in need of specialists to provide high-quality service and support to their customers. Upon successful completion of certification, you will assist customers by answering questions and resolving issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
Ideal qualities include the ability to:
* Display patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
* Provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
* Diagnose problems and identify the best solution
* Exhibit active listening skills to ensure you understand and address the needs of the customer
* Maintain poise and professionalism in every customer interaction
* Apply outstanding problem solving skills
* Navigate multiple systems at once
* Accurately input information (orders, notes, customer information, etc.)
Must have strong customer service skills, critical-thinking ability, and technical aptitude.
As all opportunities are work-from-home, you must have access to up-to-date equipment and tools that will allow you to successfully perform your duties. Minimum requirements include:
* Windows 10 or Mac OS X10.10 laptop or desktop
* 20 GB available hard drive space/60 GB total
* 4+ GB of RAM
* Hardwired (plugged in) high-speed internet connection
* Old-fashioned home telephone line
* Headset with microphone
This is an independent contractor opportunity. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business and/or management. Must be willing to submit to background check.