Certified Tumor Registrar
Added Aug 08 from Hubstaff
Would you enjoy working from home? Do you want to join a company with a mission that you believe in? **Registry Partners has the opportunity you are looking for!**
Registry Partners is looking for a Full-time or Part Time (15 + Hours per week) Certified Tumor Registrars (CTR) with a minimum of 1 year abstraction experience in a CoC Accredited Cancer Program (preferred), to join our Project CTR Data Abstraction Team.
**_This is a remote position!_**
We employ CTR professionals with a special passion for the field of cancer registry and the quality of the data being collected.
* Training & Ongoing Support — There is no “I” in TEAM!
* Remote, Flexible & Supportive Work Environment
* Solid Infrastructure that supports Team Building and Comradery
* Competitive Pay
* W-2 Employer (worry free compensation)
* Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR), required.
* Minimum of 1 year of CTR abstraction experience in a CoC Accredited Cancer Program, preferred.
* Successful completion of the Registry Partners pre-employment Skills Assessment Exam.
* Associate Degree in Health Information or related field, preferred.
* Experience abstracting in an accredited cancer program, preferred.
* Knowledge and understanding of the Commission on Cancer standards and accreditation process, preferred.
* Exposure to cancer registry management and registry related functions (abstracting and non-abstracting functions), preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, industry related cancer registry software systems and electronic medical record applications.
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Follows defined project parameters as the individual job description for each project assignment.
* Produces complete and accurate cancer registry data abstractions following all published coding and data abstraction specification manuals
* Provides timely responses to questions or concerns communicated by the Registry Partners project management team, executive management team, and corporate office staff.
* Understands and follows all Registry Partners internal corporate policies and procedures
* Follows all client based policies and procedures as requested.
* Meets Quality Control expectations as outlined in the Quality Control Policy and Procedure.
* Contacts the management and quality control team for any support or training needed
* Meets Productivity standards
* Work assignments include one or more of the following project types: state report only, accredited program, state central registry or specialized registry project.
* Responsible for remote abstraction and other registry related tasks as assigned.
* Assists the management team with meeting the goals and deadlines for each assigned project.
**_Why Registry Partners?_**
Registry Partners is also proud to provide career advancement opportunities including cross-training and internal promotions. (We love to promote from within!)
Registry Partners has proven on-going dedication to the success of every team member with our unique culture and the support and accessibility of our senior level management team! We offer competitive _hourly_compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, a FULL-TIME GUARANTEE ensuring you will always have 40 hours/week, and much more!
Registry Partners is a national provider of data abstraction, registry management and consulting services with an expert, dynamic team of quality professionals focused on data excellence and efficiency. As we celebrate our 15th year in business, we are looking to add even more high-quality, experienced team members.
**Please call or visit our website for more information or to apply:**
Stacey Ballinger, Clinical Resource Manager, 336-214-5218
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time