Finance Customer Service Representative
Added Aug 09 from Hubstaff
**Finance Customer Service Representative**
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
**The Location**: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to outside of the US applicants.
**The Schedule**: Full time position with set schedule. Scheduled shifts available between the hours of 7:30am - 9:30pm Eastern Standard Time Monday- Saturday. One Saturday a month required.
**Employment type**: Contract, On Going
We are currently seeking several Online Financial Customer Service Rep to be part of an energetic and positive team of committed professionals dedicated to assisting customers. Employees are expected to provide a high level of Customer Service in an online environment and positively represent the Achieve brand.
**Roles & Responsibilities:**
* Analyze, interpret and communicate financial information
* Answer incoming questions from customers with questions about their account, payment, payment method
* Making outbound calls to customers to deal with account issues such as past due amounts, payment arrangements, updating payment information
* Assist customers with their requests
* Provide timely feedback to company and customers in regards to service failures / customer concerns
* Receive and check customers complaints
* Handling sensitive customer information and updating customer accounts
* Assist in maintaining and monitoring electronica data for customers
* Additional projects or responsibilities as designated by business needs
**Desired Skills & Experience:**
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer Focus
* Problem Solving / Analysis
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Solid time management skills
* Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
* Ability to work well in a team setting
* Ability to work under pressure
* Adaptability to changes on a day-to-day basis
* Customer service and call center experience
* Experience with accounts, accounts payables appreciated
* Proficient computer and email skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Experience with Salesforce is a plus
* Experience with G-Suite is a plus
* Reliable internet connection
* Experience with Authorize.net is a plus
* ENGLISH – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
* High School Diploma (Graduate).
You can learn more by visiting our website: [www.achievetestprep.com](http://www.achievetestprep.com)
**Apply Online** [**Click Here**](http://www.achievetestprep.com/careers)
Achieve communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve is an equal opportunity employer.