Enrollment Coordinator Specialist - Online
Added Aug 09 from Hubstaff
**Enrollment Coordinator Specialist - Online**
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
**The Location**: 100% Work from Home (Virtual Online). Position is open to outside of the US applicants.
**The Schedule**: Part-time to Full-time position. With hours available between 9am – Midnight Eastern Time Monday through Friday and 9 am – 5 pm Eastern Time on Saturdays. Some evening and weekend availability prefered
**Employment type**: Optional [Contractor, 1099, Freelance, Employee, etc]
Achieve is currently seeking an Enrollment Coordinator with a keen sense of attention to detail and thrives in a fasted paced environment. The candidate must be able to collaborate and be a part of an energetic and positive team of committed professionals dedicated to assisting students and prospects. Employees will handle different tasks based on their skills / experience, as well as business needs.
**Roles & Responsibilities:**
* Taking inbound and making outbound calls
* Reviewing CRM data for prospects to ensure accuracy for enrollment
* Assisting customers with information requests related to educational product / degree
* Walking prospects through the application process via Docusign (electronic document)
* Securing a complete signed enrollment agreement and payment information
* Verifying transaction information
* Assist in maintaining and monitoring electronic data for customers
* Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
**Desired Skills & Experience:**
* Experience scheduling appointments and/or with registration processes appreciated
* Customer Focus
* Problem solving / Analysis
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Solid time management skills
* Ability to work well in a team setting
* Ability to work under pressure
* Adaptability to changes on a day-to-day basis
* Proficient computer and email skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Experience with Google Suite is a plus
* Experience with Salesforce is a plus
* Reliable internet connection
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance OR High School Diploma (Graduate) with equivalent experience.
Achieve communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve is an equal opportunity employer.