Customer Service Representative
Added Sep 01 from Hubstaff
We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
* Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
* We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
* We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
* We thrive on open communication and dedication
* We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
**Our three companies:**
[https://www.selfhacked.com/](https://www.selfhacked.com/) - With over 1.5 million visitors per month, SelfHacked is the best source of scientific information on supplements and health topics with integrity, no agenda or ideology. We strive for completeness and accuracy, and we work to make it accessible for everyone. The SelfHacked team includes 4 PhDs, 1 PharmD, 2 PhD students, 2 MS in Biology, and a few Biochemistry graduates.
[https://www.selfdecode.com/](https://www.selfdecode.com/) - We analyze people's DNA (over 15,000 users so far) and symptoms and give them health recommendations based on their DNA that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full time partnership with our employees.
We try to keep the process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time. We've designed our tests and procedures so that if someone doesn't score above a certain threshold for a given segment, they are booted from the application process early. Most people will not spend more than 10 min of their time on our process. People who do well keep progressing and ultimately get hired and love working for our company!
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
**Job Type and Pay:**
We are looking for a talented React Native developer. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
* Full-time only
* Position is remote
* No agencies
**Required Duties & Skills:**
* Act as our customers’ primary point of contact through email and live chat interactions
* Devise creative solutions and offer clear guidance to our customers
* Think creatively about ways to improve and strengthen SelfDecode’s relationship with customers
* Assist customers in managing their subscriptions
* Recognize customers’ needs and present solutions that include upselling SelfDecode’s products and services
* Develop rapport with our customers in all interactions; offer solutions – not excuses
* Expert in delivering effective solutions
* Engaging and personable; capable of bringing out the positive in any situation
* A strong written and verbal communicator
* Positive and team-oriented
* You are a health enthusiast
* Experience in sales/upselling products
* Science background
**Link to Apply:**