Full-time Filipino Zendesk Customer Support
Added Sep 03 from Hubstaff
Hey! We’re a fast growing brand from Australia looking for passionate individuals to join our expanding Customer Support team. If you are a team player who has excellent communication skills and enjoys helping people, come be a part of our family and help us develop and grow our brand. You’ve gotta have a sense of humour - As we like to work in a fun, team environment. We’ve kept almost all freelancers we’ve worked with over the past 2 years and pay competitively.
As a part of the Customer Support Team you are expected to maintain excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of your work. You will be required to work full-time and will be responsible for your own duties, producing daily/ weekly reports of activities and work closely with the team to ensure we’re succeeding together.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide first contact resolution of customer issues via Zendesk.
- Handle a wide range of customer issues and challenges.
- Assist in testing out new methods and tools aimed at expediting our support processes.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests.
- Provide exceptional customer experience.
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and customers.
- Monitor shopify store and making sure all orders are fulfilled and no pending orders.
- Fraud order analysis
- Attend weekly catch ups online.
- Report to management team
**_Required skill sets:_**
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proven Customer Support experience.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Robust record of satisfactory Customer Service experience, including handling difficult and irate customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and overtime.
- Proficient computer and email skills.
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Docs.
- Persuasive Abilities.
- Solid time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Reliable internet connection
- Willingness to grow and learn with the company.
**_Please take the following test and send us the result ( No links, only the Initial Letter Result)_**
**_Social Media Channels_**