Social Media & Customer Service Representative
Added Sep 01 from Hubstaff
**Marketing & Social Selling:**
We are a young but rapidly growing company that offers 3D Virtual Reality services for Real Estate Agents, Insurance companies,.. in Florida. Ideal candidate should be an energetic professional who is a fast learner and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include growth and profit sharing opportunities for the right candidate. The position is full time and responsibilities will grow as you spend more time with us. Duties are to include but not limited to:
* Updating and maintaining corporate Wordpress websites, including artwork, plugins, website security, and occasional updates to content.
* Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
* Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages businesses to engage in our services.
* Generate sales leads and assist in the creation of customer deals and promotions.
* Manage all aspects of digital marketing operations.
* Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
* Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
* Improve, grow and maintain our social media presence.
* Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
* Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (including A/B testing protocols).
* Collaborate with agencies and other partners.
* Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as; promotions and competitions
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Plan, coordinate and control our customer service branch that you will represent. Maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
Your responsibility is to interface with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. You are confident with customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's services.
* develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
* define and communicate customer service standards
* oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
* ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
* Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
* review customer complaints
* track customer complaint resolution
* handle complex and escalated customer service issues
* analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
* identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
* liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
* coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
* ensure budget requirements are met
**Communication method(s) used**