Full Time Customer Service Agent
Added Sep 05 from Hubstaff
This is a full time position is responsible for managing the front end of the
business. The person will be called upon to work with a variety of people
and support all office operations.
Our Customer Experience team represents the brand by providing best-in-class support and managing relationships throughout the inquiry, order, and cleaning process.
- Support our Customer Experience team in providing best-in-class customer service through emails, live chats and phone support.
- Follow-up with customers via email to schedule apartment cleanings.
- Help develop new processes to improve our ability tp optimize each customer's experience
- Work on special projects in other departments based on your interests and company needs
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write and speak in English
- A "no task is too small" attitude
- Required to do outbound calls and verify information of the lead
- Fluent in English; no heavy accent; preferably with experience
- stable DSL connection (mandatory) and reliable USB headset
- Quiet workplace
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with all types of personalities
- High level of intuition and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn every single day
- Generally awesome
**What We use**
- Grasshopper /Phone.com