Assistant Project Manager to Build Innovative Startups
Added Sep 07 from Hubstaff
We are an ambitious and enthusiastic Venture Builder, empowering visionary entrepreneurs to build the best startups in FinTech, EdTech, HealthTech etc, around the globe. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team spanning 20 countries, we aim to become the largest tech startups builder in the bustling South East Asia.
Founded by a successful serial entrepreneur, and scaling up at a fast pace, Creatella is co-launching a series of new startups full of challenges, sweat and excitement, and we constantly look for passionate and ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join us!
Interested in joining a thrilling project from the first development to the release?
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
* Assist in the building projects from the ground up, making them meaningful and beautiful
* Administrator work including the preparation of quotations and contracts.
* Manage an effective clientele/customer communication through Google Drive and Slack channels.
* Provide assistance to the PM during calls and taking notes
* Monitor and check on payments received
* Work closely with the PM and develop your skills with a diverse team
* Illustrate ideas using storyboards, wireframes, user journeys.
* Work with the marketing team to provide exciting visuals.
* Design and develop mockups, prototypes and new user experiences.
* Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
Iterate designs based on user feedback.
* Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
* Available full-time (40 hours/week).
* Passionate Interns are welcome to grow as our potential PM
* Keen interest in strategic B2B sales and business development. Having experience is a plus!
* Familiar with IT / tech dev processes. You don’t need to be a developer, just passionate and knowledgeable about all things tech, from web technologies and websites to mobile apps and more.
* Experience and ability to do testing / AB testing is preferred!
* Pleasant character with good inter-personal skills is important.
* Good relationships with an active network in entrepreneurship and coworking spaces/incubators is a bonus!
**WHAT WE OFFER YOU**
* A happy, remote team of experts in various fields - from engineers to digital marketers - supporting your activities
* Excitement of setting up new regional coverage and project autonomy
* Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
* A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
* Develop your entrepreneurial side
* Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
* A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
**PERSONAL QUALITIES** (as important as skills!)
* Entrepreneurial: You might be already be a founder or have that startup spirit - you certainly don’t want to just be an employee.
* Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
* Timely and committed: You manage your time well
* Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
* Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
* Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
* Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
* Work comfortably from home, remotely, at flexible hours