Virtual Assistant: Multi Skilled Position
Added Sep 12 from Hubstaff
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
F8 Consulting provides technology support to the vibrant nonprofit community in the NYC Metro area. Based in NJ we seek a polished and upbeat professional to provide HOME-BASED administrative support to our fast-paced and dynamic virtual workforce. Ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail, excellent writing and verbal communication skills and able to self-manage. You will be in constant communication with colleagues in the U.S. via phone, email and Skype.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3-5 years of administrative assisting experience
- Quiet home free from distractions with reliable internet and phone service
- High degree of professionalism with strong work ethic, discipline to work from home and ability to discreetly handle confidential client information
- Detail-oriented, organized multi-tasker with the ability to establish work plans and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel
- Proactive and eager to create new procedures to increase efficiency of company processes
- Ability to handle a wide variety of independent projects efficiently
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
1) Administration and Coordination: Answer phone calls and respond to routine client requests in a friendly and professional manner; Provide dispatching and scheduling support including scheduling service visits, creating and dispatching service tickets, monitoring progress of tickets and ongoing client projects; Delivery and follow up with sales quotes; Draft project management email updates for clients using templates provided; Typing, proofreading and editing documents; Assist in additional administrative and research tasks as needed; and
2) Vendor liaison: Contact internet/phone service providers during service outages at client locations; Negotiate service credits;
3) Sales Assistance: Contact vendors for pricing and ordering; Track shipments to clients; Send shipping confirmation to clients using templates provided; Assist with quoting and proposal preparation as needed; Assist with special projects.
WANT TO APPLY?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line AWESOME AT ADMIN:
2) 1-2 paragraph statement in the email about why you would be a good fit for the position (sell us on YOU!)
3) Phone number (land line or Skype number preferred)